Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"I AM A BARGAIN SHOPPER"


Yesterday I spent some time with a friend, showing her some of the benefits to using the comparison shopping site, SHOP-COM.   

Afterwards, she posted to some of her friends on Facebook about what she learned:




"This is simply a site that a friend introduced me to that offers a way to compare pricing when shopping and get paid Cash Back"

"It’s free to join!  There’s no cost or obligation at all!"

"Shop for everyday things like paper towels, diapers…anything!"

"And you can get certain items delivered to the store, so you just go to customer service to pick it up instead of walking around for hours in circles"

"Just thought I should share, as I'm a bargain shopper"
  
Your Personal Shop Consultant
I am her FREE Personal Shop Consultant. 

If she has questions on how to use the site, she can easily contact me for help!  1000's of stores, millions of products.  My job is to help consumers save time/money shopping.

Would you like a FREE Personal Shop Consultant, and all these money-saving benefits, plus more?  


No comments:

Post a Comment