Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cheree's help for LUPUS

Several years ago, I had the opportunity to hear Cheree Culpepper share her story of her battle with Lupus and her first introduction to taking Isotonix OPC-3.  

Back then it was an amazing testimonial to share.  Now, many years later, I was thrilled to read this follow up and to know that she STILL is doing wonderfully because of these supplements.  With Cheree's permission, her testimonial is being shared (and please continue to share and help others).

"Market America products <available on www.YouEarnCashBack.com> change lives! In my case OPC3, Activated B, and Omegas are the cornerstones that hold me in remission these days. I was diagnosed with SLE (systemic lupus) at 32. I was on a page of meds and getting worse not better. Some of you might relate to taking medicine to counteract the side effects do the medicines. It was a vicious cycle, and I had a full time psychology practice, children, and a life that was being seriously compromised. To my surprise an MA product put me in remission back in 1993. Over the years the products have changed and improved. My neurologist loves them. I take no prescription meds regularly these days, and live a very full life thanks to the quality and science of our products! Maybe best of all, now I help others find hope!!" ~Cheree Maners Culpepper

The products Cheree is taking are available on SHOP-COM's sitewww.YouEarnCashBack.com.  Just enter the three products listed below in the search field to get more information and to order. 
  • ISOTONIX OPC-3
  • ISOTONIX ACTIVATED B COMPLEX
  • HEART HEALTH OMEGA III'S
For the best value, order the
ISOTONIX DAILY ESSENTIALS KIT
 



plus the HEART HEALTH OMEGAS  

Do you have a testimonial to share with how you have overcome health challenges such as Lupus? Please post/share.

Kathy Sue Boyd
Your Personal Shop Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment